November 12, 2014
Axtell, KS - American Legion
Grazing now. Building soil for the future.
Field Day Hosted by Bill Buessing Starting
- Free Registration starting at 9:00 AM
- Workshop begins at 10:00 AM
- Free lunch at Noon
- Soil Health talk by Kris Ethridge
- Covers on the Farm talk by Bill Buessing
- Rain Fall Simulator by NRCS
- Cover Crop Plot Tour (Dress According to Weather)
- 2-40 cover crop plots, 6 different blends used on Bill’s farm
- Discussion Panel
Questions and Pre-registraton
Contact Bill Buessing 785-336-1853 or email email@example.com. Pre-registration is encouraged but not required so we can plan for lunch.