January 30, 2018 to January 31, 2018
Wichita, Kansas Hyatt Regency Hotel and Century II Convention Center
Join us for the 22nd annual No-till on the Plains Winter Conference in a new location and featuring a landmark lineup of soil health speakers, including keynote speaker Allan Savory.
Allan Savory, Founder and President, Savory Institute
- Learn about Allan's work in promoting holistic management for grasslands around the world
- Check out his TED talk (voted in 2014 one of the 50 most intriguing TED talks of all time)
- Soil biology
- Nutrient management
- Holistic management
- Diverse crop rotations
- Crop protection
- Mixing range and crop land management
- Production efficiency-dollars per acre
- Livestock grazing and management
Learn more about opportunities for sponsors.
Tier 1 Sponsors
Tier 2 Sponsors
Other Conference Events
- Beginners' Workshop, Monday, Jan. 29
- Agriculture's Innovative Minds (AIM) Symposium, Thursday, Feb. 1
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW FULL! Please consider using our regular registration.