January 30, 2018 to January 31, 2018
Join us for the 22nd annual No-till on the Plains Winter Conference in a new location and featuring a landmark lineup of soil health speakers, including keynote speaker Allan Savory.
Allan Savory, Founder and President, Savory Institute
- Learn about Allan's work in promoting holistic management for grasslands around the world
- Check out his TED talk (voted in 2014 one of the 50 most intriguing TED talks of all time)
Read about our 2018 speakers.
- Soil biology
- Nutrient management
- Holistic management
- Diverse crop rotations
- Crop protection
- Mixing range and crop land management
- Production efficiency-dollars per acre
- Livestock grazing and management
Learn more about opportunities for sponsors.
A block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency has been reserved at a special rate for conference attendees. The hotel is attached to the Century II conference center and will also be home to breakout sessions. The Hyatt Regency's comfortable rooms, convenient location and covered parking is sure to provide a superior conference experience, especially during cold Kansas weather conditions. The hotel is also just minutes away from Wichita's historic Old Town district for dining, shopping and entertainment, and a short drive from the Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT).
Hyatt Regency Wichita
400 West Waterman
Wichita, KS 67202